Careers - Dishwasher
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A DISHWASHER
Sugar Daddies Bakery, a local bakery startup is looking to hire part-time help in Cambridge (Galt). This is a part-time position working in evening hours. Weekend work may be required during day hours. This position would work well for a student looking to earn additional income.
Main Job Duties are described below:
- Prioritize cleanliness and health standards at all times
- Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, applicants and equipment.
- Handle and store cleaning products
- Sweep and mop floors
- Removal of kitchen garbage and trash
On occasion you may be asked to perform the following:
- Receive, unpack, and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas.
- Previous experience dishwashing would be an asset.
- Commercial or personal kitchen/baking experience
- Physical ability to stand long hours and lift 25kg (50 lbs)
- Ability to work in a safe and responsible manner
- Work well independently or in a collaborative team environment
- Willingness and availability to work varied shifts including early morning, evenings, weekends, and holidays if necessary
- Physical ability to stand, lift, and handle up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Proven track record as a self-starter; dedicated and goal orientated
- Ability to follow established company policies
- Excellent command of the English language both verbal and written
Sugar Daddies Bakery promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Newcomers to Canada, Students, Visible minorities, Youth, LGBTQ2.
If this role sounds interesting to you, please forward your resume along with the reason why you feel you are a good fit for this role, to HR@sugardaddiesbakery.ca