Careers - Server
WE'RE LOOKING FOR A SERVER
Sugar Daddies Bakery, a local bakery startup is looking to hire part-time help in Cambridge (Galt). This is a part-time position required to work weekends.
We are looking for an energetic Restaurant Server to take and deliver orders. You’ll be the face of our dine-in concept and responsible for our customers’ experiences.
Food server responsibilities include ensuring our tables are clean and tidy when guests arrive, presenting menus and serving food and beverages. You need to have a polite and friendly attitude. If you enjoy talking to people and thrive in a fast-paced workplace, we’d like to meet you.
Your ultimate goal will be to provide high-quality service that will help us maintain and attract customers.
- Prepare restaurant tables and service items with special attention to sanitation and order
- Attend to customers upon entrance
- Present restaurant menus and help customers select food/beverages
- Take and serve orders
- Answer questions or make recommendations for complementary products
- Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen/bar staff
- Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude
- Issue bills and accept payment
- Proven restaurant serving or waitering experience
- Hands-on experience in cashier duties
- Attention to cleanliness and safety
- Patience and customer-oriented approach
- Excellent people skills with a friendly attitude
- Responsible and trustworthy
- High school diploma is a plus but not required
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Proven track record as a self-starter; dedicated and goal orientated
- Ability to follow established company policies
- Excellent command of the English language both verbal and written
Sugar Daddies Bakery promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Newcomers to Canada, Students, Visible minorities, Youth, LGBTQ2.
If this role sounds interesting to you, please forward your resume along with the reason why you feel you are a good fit for this role, to HR@sugardaddiesbakery.ca